NHBC is a young and friendly church with casual dress and a contemporary style of worship.
What you'll find at New Hope:
- — lots of young families and tons of kids
- — engaging, relevant messages
- — a verse by verse exploration of God's Word
- — high-impact media and drama presentations
- — a community of imperfect people with a love for God and for each other.
Our prime directive is to make disciples for Jesus (Matt. 28:19).
- Morning Service — Sunday 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School - 11:00 a.m.
- AWANA - 5:00 p.m. (starting again in Sept.)
Home Groups - there are several groups—times and locations vary
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
80 North Lake Avenue
Front Royal, Virginia
Men's Breakfast to show Support for our LEO's
As a means to show our support for law enforcement officers, we'll have a men's breakfast
with that theme on Saturday morning, September 24th. The time is 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. On the menu
is pancakes, eggs, sausage and coffee.
Our guest speaker will be a member of local law enforcement.
Sign up at the men's ministry bulleting board or during the service this Sunday morning.
Hiking the AT?
We're hiker friendly! Stop and see us as you come through. Let us know if there's any way we can be a blessing to you while you're in the area.